Organizational Strategy & Planning
From the sole proprietors to the health systems employing tens of thousands, i3 brings experience and expertise to analyzing our client’s market position, profitability, key resources and processes, competitive strengths, emerging opportunities and challenges.
Our most seasoned advisors have decades of experience in the local, as well as the broader eastern United States, healthcare industry. We have worked in all types of hospitals and medical centers, many different physician-driven organizations, and large and small health plans/insurers. Our knowledge and expertise is built on years of experience in business processes and countless hours supporting the core clinical processes at the heart of our industry. Our work is founded on a financial base. We are data–driven, relying on measurement to assess and support the positions and advice we offer our clients.
We recognize our size does not allow us to be all things to all clients. In order to deliver the best team to any strategic project, we regularly team with other consulting groups to assemble the skills and experience needed.
Some of the varied strategic projects we enjoy providing include:
Merger & Acquisition
- Assessment - Acquisition-side and Offeror-side
- Transaction process management
- Analytics to support valuations
- Analytics to support due diligence and negotiation
- Due diligence support
Developing New Facilities, Services or Organizations
- Market assessments
- Feasibility studies
- Business planning
- Implementation planning and management
- Financial planning (operational and capital)
Operations Improvement & Turnaround
- Process assessment and improvement planning
- Financial assessment and planning
- Project management
- Interim management/support